If you own a JioFi router and are looking for a way to Upgrade JioFi firmware, this the right place for you. In this article, we are sharing with you all the method to easily Upgrade JioFi Firmware.
What is JioFi router?
JioFi device is a WiFi router which is portable device. This amazing router offers 4G internet speed for 31 devices at one time. You can connect 2G as well as 3G or 4G devices to this router to experience 4G on them.
If you use a Jio device, you might lack upgrades. However, JioFi updates help you keep up with the internet speed. You can Update JioFi router to get rid of bugs and make the device work seamlessly.
Download JioFi Latest Firmware Update
If you are looking for the latest JioFi Firmware Update, click on the below link to download it and then follow the installation guide below.
JioFi Latest firmware Download
How to Upgrade JioFi firmware?
- Switch on your JioFi router.
- Connect it to a PC or Laptop using either USB Cables or WiFi network.
- On your PC or Laptop, open browser and enter the URL – http://jiofi.local.html.
- Login to your JioFi account.
- When you login, click on Firmware option.
- Now you will have to take a backup of your device data. So click on Configuration Backup option.
- Go to Settings>Firmware.
- Now click on Browse and select the downloaded firmware file which you want to upgrade JioFi to.
- Then click on Apply.
- This will begin the firmware upgrade procedure.
That’s it. You are done here.
I hope you were successful in upgrading JioFi firmware. In case you are stuck at any of the above steps, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will get back to you super soon.