If you have lost the password or username of JioFi router, which users tend to do often or if you have altered the Settings on Jio router and want to revert back to original one, the only great option you will have is to Factory Reset Jio Router Settings.
JioFi Routers are amazing and provide 4G internet speed to even 3G phones and for 31 devices at one time. However, the username and password of your Jio Router are very forgettable.
I have myself gone through this multiple times now. And hence to help anyone else whose facing the same issue, here is a guide on how to revert back to factory Settings on Jio router.
How to Factory Reset Jio Router Settings?
It is very common to forget the username and password of your JioFi router and want to access the admin panel. The best option at such time is to factory reset Jio Router Settings.
This will set the username and password to default which you can use to access admin panel and then use JioFi router.
- Take off the back cover of your JioFI router.
- Find the hidden Reset button on the back of the router.
- Next to this RESET label, a small tunnel with a button at the end will be present.
- Just take a small and pointed object like a toothpick or needle and press down the button for about 15-30 seconds.
- After some time, let the button go and you will notice, all the lights will start blinking.
- The router will now restart itself.
When it reboots, everything, Inlcuding Password and username will be reset to factory defaults.
You can set up your JioFi from the JioFi Local HTML page.
I assume that you have successfully factory reset Jio router settings. In case you are stuck at any of the above steps, feel free to ask us for help in the comment box below. We will get to you!