If you are bored of your current Jiofi username and Password, in this article we will show you how you can Change JioFi Login User Name and Password. Most of the times the default username of a WiFi router is a company name and the password is very complex.
This could be tricky especially for those who have a tendency to forget usernames and passwords like me. But nothing to worry anymore, you canneasily change the username and password of your JioFi router within a few easy steps simply by following the below guide.
Note – before you jump into the guide to change username and password, keep in mind that all the devices connected currently to your JioFi router will be automatically disconnected after changing the username and/or password. So once you make the changes, you will have to again connect all the devices you want.
It might seem a little complex and a little more work on tour to do list but this is a great way of securing your JioFi router connection. in case annunwanted device has been connected to your WiFi, you can remove them easily this way.
Change JioFi Login User Name and Password
Here’s how you can easily change JioFi Login User name and Password-
- Switch on your JioFi WiFi router.
- Connect your device to this WiFi Network.
- Go to this URL – http://jiofi.local.html
- You will come across a Login page.
- Enter the Username and Password. The default username for JioFi routers is “administrator” and the default password is also “administrator”.
- Now once you have logged in, go to User Management> Account Management.
- Enter the new Username and Password that you want to give and confirm your action.
That’s it. You have successfully changed the login username and Password.
Just note here that, now that you have changed JioFi login username and password, all the devices connected to JioFi will be automatically disconnected. So you will have to now reconnect the devices you want to your JioFi by entering the new Username and Password.
I hope the article was of use. Stay tuned with us for more such posts!